At SZ Lawyers we offer FIXED FEE conveyancing whether you are buying or selling. Selling and purchasing property should be a smooth and exciting process – we take this very seriously and ensure that we do it extraordinarily well.
PURCHASING? If you are purchasing, feel free to contact us prior to bidding at auction or submitting an offer for purchase, and one of our team will review the contract and vendor’s statement (s32). It is all about empowering our clients with confidence in their property purchase!
SELLING? If you are selling, be confident that your contract documentation will be thorough, contain all relevant certificates, and will be forwarded to your selling agent promptly. This will ensure your potential purchasers are confident in their purchase, and you can achieve the best possible price for your property sale.
SZ Lawyers have experienced conveyancing solicitors to help with all stages of Victorian property transactions, whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, and including:-
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Auction contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, sales or purchases by companies, self managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified, strata, or crown
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions and special conditions
- The cooling off period and deposits
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Commercial property including leases
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Building Act 1995
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owners Grant
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced property lawyers or conveyancers.